- We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, birth of date, language preferences etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. By submitting your email address, you are giving us permission to add you to our e-newsletter list.
- We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behaviour on our Website. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Website or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
- We do not collect or store Credit Card or Debit Card or any of your banking information as it is directly transmitted through the payment gateway provider to the payment network or bank.
Information will be primarily used for the following purposes:To enhance the quality of services offered by the Website.
- To enable you to place orders for Products on the Website.
- To customize your interaction with the Website as per your preferences for certain products, brands and other such criteria.
- To deliver information to you via emails, newsletters, mobile notifications, etc. regarding the Products and the Services offered by the Website.
- To detect and protect the Website against any error, fraud or other criminal activity.
- If you have placed an order for any Product on the Website, then we shall use the Information to process your payment for such Products, and to also facilitate the delivery of such Products to you. Accordingly, we will be required to share such Information with our affiliates, business partners, vendors, nodal bank operators, payment gateway operators, delivery agents and such other entities and intermediaries.
- We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when:
- Permitted or required by law; or,
- Trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or,
- Investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
- The Website may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Website, and understanding how visitors use the Website. Cookies can also help customize the Website for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
- Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this Website allow you to opt out of further mailings.
- By using this Website, you are granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the content and materials on the Website in connection with your normal, non-commercial, use of the Website. You may not copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute, or create derivative works of such content or information without express written authorization from Us or the applicable third party (if third party content is at issue).
- The Trost reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor interactions between and among users of the Website and to remove any content The Trost deemed objectionable, at The Trost’s sole discretion.
- The Company and any person/ service provider on behalf of the Company respects all personal information provided to us and takes all reasonable steps towards protection of the same. We ensure that security systems are in place to protect the privacy of your personal information and to use it only for legitimate purposes. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of personally identifiable information transmitted to us.
- We shall not be responsible for any security breaches which are beyond our reasonable control. We assume no responsibility if any User uses unsecured means of communication while sharing his personal information including sensitive personal information with us. We also assume no responsibility for any data loss or theft due to unauthorized access to the User’s electronic devices through which the User uses the Website and avails of the Services, and the Company shall not be held liable for any loss whatsoever incurred by the User on this account.
- You are responsible for keeping your password confidential and not sharing it with anyone. It is important for you to protect your password, your computer and your mobile phone from unauthorized access. Be sure to log off from the Website when finished or when using a shared computer. The Company does not undertake any liability for any unauthorized use of your account and password. If you suspect any unauthorized use of your account, you must immediately notify the Company by sending an email or through the Contact Us form on the Website. You shall be liable to indemnify the Company due to any loss suffered by it due to such unauthorized use of your account and password.
- The Company shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties or events that are beyond the reasonable control of the Company including, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, poor quality of internet service or telephone service of the User etc.
- As a User of the Website, you can modify/delete Information you have included in your profile. However, it may be impossible to remove your information without some residual information being retained by the Company.
- Please note that the Company has no obligation to delete any data or information following termination of your account. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
- To stop receiving our promotional emails, please email email@example.com or follow the instructions given in the email to unsubscribe. It may take about ten days to process your request. Even if you opt-out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sending you transactional messages through email and SMS about your purchases.
TERMS OF SERVICE
LAST UPDATED ON: 02 April, 2021
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY USING THIS WEBSITE OR ORDERING PRODUCTS FROM THIS WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS OF SERVICE OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS OUR WEBSITE AND/OR SERVICES.
This Terms of Service Agreement (the “Agreement”) governs your use of this website at https://thetrost.com/, (the “Website”), Herbidus Formulations Pvt. Ltd. (“us”, “we”, or “Company” “the Trost”) facilitates the sale and purchase of branded lifestyle and medicinal products (“Products”), in addition to the provision of various other related services to the Users of the Website (“Services”).
The Trost reserves the right to change or revise the terms of service of this Agreement at any time by posting any changes or a revised Agreement on this Website. The changed or revised Agreement will be effective immediately after it is posted on this Website. Your use of the Website following the posting of any such changes or of a revised Agreement will constitute your acceptance of any such changes or revisions.
The Trost encourages you to review this Agreement whenever you visit the Website to make sure that you understand the terms of service governing the use of the Website. This Agreement does not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other written agreement you may have with the Trost for other PRODUCTS or SERVICES. If you do not agree to this Agreement (including any referenced policies or guidelines), please immediately terminate your use of the Website. If you would like to print this Agreement, please click the print button on your browser toolbar.
- Terms of Offer. This Website offers for sale of certain products and services (the “Products”). By placing an order for Products through this Website, you agree to the terms set forth in this Agreement.
- Proprietary Rights. The Trost has proprietary rights and trade secrets in the Products. You may not copy, reproduce, resell, or redistribute any Product manufactured and/or distributed by The Trost. The Trost also has rights to all trademarks and trade dress and specific layouts of this webpage, including calls to action, text placement, images, and other information.
- Tax. If you purchase any Products, you will be responsible for paying any applicable Goods and Services Tax.
- Our products are based on natural and ayurvedic formulations. Though enormous efforts are made and precautions taken to render the products absolutely safe for human use, it is possible that certain ingredients may cause allergic reactions to certain individuals or adversely affect individuals with pre-existing medical conditions. Please make yourself aware of the ingredients and usage instructions accompanying each of our products to make sure that they are safe for you to use. It will be your sole responsibility to take proper precaution/ professional medical advice before using any of our products. You agree that the Trost will not be responsible or liable for any product related issues including without limitation any allergic reactions to you on account of usage of our products. For any purchases made through the Website, you will inter alia be governed by the limitation of liability and disclaimer conditions provided in more detail with the product packaging/leaflets
- Prices for the respective Products are set out on the Website, and are incorporated into these Terms by reference. The prices of the Products are subject to change without any prior notice, and at the sole discretion of The Trost.
- In respect of payment for any Product/s that are ordered on the Website, the User will have the option to make such payments by either credit card, debit card, net banking or on a ‘cash on delivery’ basis. If the Products are purchased on a ‘cash on delivery’ basis, then the logistics partner may charge certain nominal fees in respect thereof in addition to price of Product. The ‘cash on delivery’ may not be available for all purchases and might require you to make a purchase bearing a minimum value.
- Upon initiating a transaction for purchase of any Product/s through credit card or debit card or net banking, the User will be directed to a secure payment gateway for making payment for the Products. In this regard, The Trost may enter into agreements with third-party payment gateway aggregators, and nodal banks for the purpose of collection, remittance and retention of the payments made by the User.
- In respect of the payment mechanisms offered on the Website, and your use thereof, The Trost shall not be liable in any manner for any loss or damage that may be caused to you on account of any issues arising out of the transaction and/or the payment mechanism, including any interruption or cancellation thereof, for any reasons whatsoever.
- Shipping and Delivery of the Products that are ordered on the Website shall be undertaken by the Website through their logistics partner. The delivery charges in respect thereof will be reflected in the final statement of payments that are to be made by the User in respect of the Products. Orders are usually dispatched within 1 - 2 business days of payment of order Our warehouse operates on Monday – Friday during standard business hours, except on national holidays at which time the warehouse will be closed. In these instances, we take steps to ensure shipment delays will be kept to a minimum.
- The Website maintains a strict no return policy. Accordingly, The Trost shall not accept any return requests from Users in respect of any Products that are sold and delivered.
- If any of the Products are damaged during transit, or if the expiry date in respect of any of the Products has already passed as on the date of delivery thereof, or there are any other defects in the Products, then such Products may be returned to the Website for replacement.
YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND/OR PRODUCTS ARE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE WEBSITE AND PRODUCTS ARE OFFERED ON AN “AS IS'' AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. THE TROST EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS OR WEBSITE CONTENT, OR ANY RELIANCE UPON OR USE OF THE WEBSITE CONTENT OR PRODUCTS. (“PRODUCTS'' INCLUDE TRIAL PRODUCTS.)
WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, The Trost MAKES NO WARRANTY:
THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE, COMPLETE, OR TIMELY.
THAT THE LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES ARE TO INFORMATION THAT IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE, COMPLETE, OR TIMELY.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THIS WEBSITE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN.
AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE PRODUCTS OR THAT DEFECTS IN PRODUCTS WILL BE CORRECTED.
REGARDING ANY PRODUCTS PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THE TROST’S ENTIRE LIABILITY, AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY, IN LAW, IN EQUITY, OR OTHERWISE, WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE CONTENT AND PRODUCTS AND/OR FOR ANY BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT IS SOLELY LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID, LESS SHIPPING AND HANDLING, FOR PRODUCTS PURCHASED VIA THE WEBSITE.
THE TROST WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR THE PRODUCTS IN ANY MANNER, INCLUDING LIABILITIES RESULTING FROM
(1) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE CONTENT OR PRODUCTS;
(2) THE COST OF PROCURING SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS OR CONTENT;
(3) ANY PRODUCTS PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE WEBSITE; OR
(4) ANY LOST PROFITS YOU ALLEGE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- You will release, indemnify, defend, and hold harmless The Trost, and any of its contractors, agents, employees, officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates and assigns from all liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, of third parties relating to or arising out of (1) this Agreement or the breach of your warranties, representations, and obligations under this Agreement; (2) the Website content or your use of the Website content; (3) the Products or your use of the Products (including Trial Products); (4) any intellectual property or other proprietary rights of any person or entity; (5) your violation of any provision of this Agreement; or (6) any information or data you supplied to The Trost. When The Trost is threatened with suit or sued by a third party, The Trost may seek written assurances from you concerning your promise to indemnify The Trost; your failure to provide such assurances may be considered by The Trost to be a material breach of this Agreement. The Trost will have the right to participate in any defence by you of a third-party claim related to your use of any of the Website content or Products, with counsel of The Trost choice at its expense. Herbidus Formulations Pvt. Ltd. will reasonably cooperate in any defence by you of a third-party claim at your request and expense. You will have sole responsibility to defend The Trost against any claim, but you must receive The Trost prior written consent regarding any related settlement. The terms of this provision will survive any termination or cancellation of this Agreement or your use of the Website or Products
- The products and services described on this website, and any samples thereof we may provide to you, are for personal use only. You may not sell or resell any of the products or services, or samples thereof, you receive from us. We reserve the right, with or without notice, to cancel or reduce the quantity of any products or services to be provided to you that we believe, in our sole discretion, may result in the violation of our Terms and Conditions.
- The products on the Website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this website or other materials we may provide to you are designed for educational purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. This information should not be used to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting a doctor. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, you should consider consulting with a physician before using any of our products.
CAUTION: ALL PRODUCTS TO BE TAKEN UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION
- Any disputes or differences arising under and in pursuance of these Terms and/or the Services shall be referred to the arbitration of a sole arbitrator to be jointly appointed by the Parties. If the Parties do not agree to the appointment of a sole arbitrator by the expiry of fifteen days from the date a Party has notified, in writing, the other Party of the existence of a dispute or difference, then the Hon’ble Delhi High Court shall appoint such sole arbitrator. The arbitration shall be governed by the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 or any statutory modification, or re-enactment thereof, or any statute enacted to replace the same in force from time to time. The arbitration proceedings shall be held in English language and shall be held at New Delhi. The sole arbitrator shall have summary powers and be entitled to give interim directions and awards from time to time. The cost of the arbitration proceedings shall be borne by the Parties in equal shares.
- Force Majeure. The Trost will not be deemed in default hereunder or held responsible for any cessation, interruption, or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder due to earthquake, flood, fire, storm, natural disaster, an act of God, war, terrorism, armed conflict, labour strike, lockout, or boycott.
- Cessation of Operation. The Trost may at any time, in its sole discretion and without advance notice to you, cease operation of the Website and distribution of the Products.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement comprises the entire agreement between you and The Trost and supersedes any prior agreements pertaining to the subject matter contained herein.
- Effect of Waiver. The failure of The Trost to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of this Agreement remain in full force and effect.
- Governing Law, India. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of Himachal Pradesh without regard to its conflict of law principles to the contrary. By using this Website or ordering Products, you consent to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts in connection with any action, suit, proceeding, or claim arising under or by reason of this Agreement.
- Statute of Limitation. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Website or Products or this Agreement must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
- Waiver of Class Action Rights. BY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT, YOU HEREBY IRREVOCABLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT YOU MAY HAVE TO JOIN CLAIMS WITH THOSE OF OTHER IN THE FORM OF A CLASS ACTION OR SIMILAR PROCEDURAL DEVICE. ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF, RELATING TO, OR CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT MUST BE ASSERTED INDIVIDUALLY.
- Termination. The Trost reserves the right to terminate your access to the Website if it reasonably believes, in its sole discretion, that you have breached any of the terms of service of this Agreement. Following termination, you will not be permitted to use the Website and The Trost may, in its sole discretion and without advance notice to you, cancel any outstanding orders for Products. If your access to the Website is terminated, The Trost reserves the right to exercise whatever means it deems necessary to prevent unauthorized access of the Website. This Agreement will survive indefinitely unless and until The Trost chooses, in its sole discretion and without advance to you, to terminate it.
- Domestic Use. The Trost makes no representation that the Website or Products are appropriate or available for use in locations outside India. Users who access the Website from outside India do so at their own risk and initiative and must bear all responsibility for compliance with any applicable local laws.
- Assignment. You may not assign your rights and obligations under this Agreement to anyone. The Trost may assign its rights and obligations under this Agreement in its sole discretion and without advance notice to you.
BY USING THIS WEBSITE OR ORDERING PRODUCTS FROM THIS WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS OF SERVICE OF THIS AGREEMENT.
Return, Refund and Replacement Policy
At The Trost, we endeavour to provide the best shopping experience for our customers. In keeping with Trost’s goal of ensuring customer satisfaction, this is our Return, Refund and Replacement Policy.
1.1. TROST does not accept Return or Replacement of products once sold or delivered. However, Returns or Replacements are subject to consideration only if the Product delivered is Wrong or Defective.
1.2. If you are dissatisfied with the purchased product received from TROST, in the event where the product is Wrong or there are defects and deficiencies in the Product (attributable to, and accepted by TROST after due verification at its sole discretion) you may initiate a request on the WEBSITE or MAIL US AT firstname.lastname@example.org for returning the product within 48 hours of delivery.
1.3. Subject to the terms of Return, Refund and Replacement Policy, you are required to produce a copy of the original invoice and image of the defective or wrong product at the time of placing a request for return of products.
1.4. For placing a return, you are required to self-ship the product to TROST’s shipping warehouse, the address of which will be intimated to you upon placing such a request of return.
1.5. Return or Replacement of Products will be taken into consideration by TROST only if the returned products are subject to the following defects or deficiencies:
- If the product delivered has crossed its Expiry date.
- If the product has any leakage or spillage issue.
- If the Product delivered is wrong.
- If the product has missing parts or accessories.
1.6. Return and Replacement of Products delivered will not be accepted :
- If the Product is used or opened
- If the Product is damaged due to misuse/ overuse
- If the Product is a free product
- If the Product is without original packaging, tags, labels, freebies or other accessories
- If the Serial No. or Bar Code of the Product has been tampered.
1.7. Return or Replacement of Products will be acknowledged only if they are returned in a saleable and unused condition with the original receipt/tags intact in their original packaging in an unimpaired condition, subject to the following terms:
- Returns or Replacement will be subject to scrutiny and inspection by TROST.
- Damages due to improper usage or negligence will not be subject to protection under this Policy.
- After the Return or Replacement request has been accepted, the said process will be completed within 7-10 business days.
- In case of Replacement, it will be subject to availability of the stock. In case where Replacement will not be possible, the amount will be refunded.
2.1. Once your request for Return is received and inspected, a mail notifying the approval or rejection of the Refund will be sent to you.
2.2. TROST shall not be required to make any Refund, if the product is ineligible for a Return, based on the quality checks as mentioned above.
2.3. If the Return is approved, then your refund will be processed and a credit with respect to the same will be applied to the original method of payment and will be reflected in 4- 15 working days. If you have opted for cash on delivery option for payment, TROST shall process the refund to your bank account subject to the information provided by you.
2.4. It is expressly clarified that shipping charge will not be inclusive in the refund value of the order.
2.5. If TROST does not receive the returned product or the package containing such product is empty, you are required to furnish the ‘proof of delivery’ for the same. It is specifically clarified that any refunds shall be processed by TROST only upon receiving the returned Products and conducting the required quality checks only.
2.6. Only regular priced items may be refunded, sale items are not subject to refund policy.
In case of any queries, you may write to us at email@example.com